Start your 30-day free trial
Normally £2.99 per month
No credit card needed up front.
Just give it a try.
Libreture will soon be launching a free account with a storage cap.
If you'd rather wait for that option, keep an eye on the News page for updates.
If you would rather create an account now, go ahead, you will be automatically upgraded to the free account when it launches.
- Unlimited and secure DRM-free e-book storage
Your own personal storage, safe from unexpected deletions.
- Access your library from any web browser or e-reader
Your books to access, from anywhere you like.
- Get all new features we introduce in the future
No more to pay, just the regular monthly amount. See the Roadmap for upcoming features.
- E-mail support from the Libreture team
Give us a shout at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help.
Your Libreture subscription gives you:
- Unlimited Storage
Safely store your entire DRM-free e-book collection in our UK-based cloud service.
- Reading Lists
Organise your collection into To Read, Currently Reading, Read, or Given Up.
- Wishlists, Favourites & Recommendations
Useful features for sorting your collection beyond a simple reading status.
- Private by default, Public by choice
Your ePub and Mobi e-books are always safe. Making your library public only shows information about your books.
- Publicity Settings
Show your friends your public e-book collections, while keeping some books hidden.
- Activity Stream
Keep track of your reading activity with your personal Activity Stream.
- Download books to any device at any time
Get your e-books on your e-reader, computer, tablet or phone whenever you need them.
- Your personal details are safe
Your payment card details are stored securely by the payment provider, not on Libreture.
- Books and details stored in the UK
Your e-books themselves are kept in the UK, as are all your personal details and all data about your books.
- Any new features that we introduce
You will receive all the new features we introduce, no tiered plans, no additional costs.
- Support via e-mail, Twitter and Mastodon
Here and ready to help, on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: @libreture, and Mastodon: @kevinbeynon.