The Open Publication Distribution System (OPDS) catalogue format is a way to distribute, discover, and download electronic publications.
What use are e-books if you can't download them easily to read whenever you like? Solving this issue is one of Libreture's goals, and the OPDS format is one of the ways it does that.
If you use an OPDS-compatible reading device or software, you can access your own Libreture library and easily download your books. To do so you need to add your personalised Libreture OPDS feed to your software or device.
Your feed address
Using your feed
You will need:
- OPDS-compatible software or reading device.
- Your feed address: https://libreture.com/library/username/opds-feeds
- Your Libreture log-in details: e-mail address + password
With that information, you can:
- Add a new OPDS Catalogue, Network Library, or whatever it's called in your chosen software.
- Enter your personalised OPDS feed address: https://libreture.com/library/username/opds-feeds
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- Browse your library lists, Favourites, Next 10, etc.
- Download any of your books to read immediately.