Get eleven DRM-free ebooks and harken back to days of yore, when games had things called pixels, and your screen was as deep as it was wide, with a warm glow and a soft hum...!
Whether rain or shine, this summer's Exclusive Retro Game Bundle at StoryBundle offers nearly a dozen eBooks about video game development and culture to keep your mind busy and make your thumbs itch—including six exclusives you won't find anywhere else. A portion of this DRM-free bundle will be donated to the World Health Organization (WHO) as it continues to bring relief to people around the world affected by Covid-19.
StoryBundle uses a tiered pay-what-you-want model, and each book comes in both DRM-free ePub (for all devices, except Kindle) and Mobi (for Kindle) formats.
For the minimum of $5, you'll get the basic bundle of three books:
- GameDev Stories: Volume 6 - How Games Are Made by David L. Craddock (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
- HG101 Presents: Épopée - Tales from French Game Developers by Thomas Ribault
- Trivideo Games - Video Game Trivia! by Kieren Hawken (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $15, you get the basic bundle, plus eight more more books, for a total of eleven!
- Dungeons & Desktops by Matt Barton (in .epub and .mobi for the first time!)
- Honoring the Code by Matt Barton (in .epub and .mobi for the first time!)
- HG101 Digest Vol. 6: Namco Arcade Classics by Kurt Kalata
- Boss Fight Books: Postal by Brock Wilbur & Nathan Rabin
- Retro Gaming - Volume 1 by Kieren Hawken (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
- Candid Conversations in Code by Ethan Johnson (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
- Bottomless Pit - Volume 1 by David L. Craddock (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
- The Black Book of Animal Crossing New Horizons by John Harris (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
In case you didn't notice that means for $15 you can get eleven books to own, keep, and read on any of your favourite devices!
This bundle is available for a limited time direct from StoryBundle. Grab your fantastic deal and add it to your Libreture library today!